Join Susan and Barry
for our weekly radio broadcast, Protecting What Matters, (www.pwmradio.com) Tuesdays on KPRL at 1pm (Pacific Time). Tomorrow’s show will feature:
- Will Barnaby of Central Coast Lending discussing reverse mortgages.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Myths and misconceptions surrounding reverse mortgages.
- Is a reverse mortgage right for you?
- Which type might best suit your needs?
- How a reverse mortgage can enhance your retirement and/or provide funds to pay for unexpected medical or long-term care expenses.
Now you can enjoy past shows of Protecting What Matters on our website (https://blazenbear.com/protecting-what-matters/)
Tomorrow’s show can be heard live on KPRL, 1230 AM & 99.3 FM or you can listen online at https://kprl.com/kprl-1230am-radio-live-stream/. We’d very much like to hear from you during the show, (805) 238-5775 (KPRL), but if you’d rather email your comments and questions, please send to [email protected].
Email us at [email protected] with questions, show ideas and comments.