Welcome to Protecting What Matters, the broadcast that helps you become better informed about services and products to protect various aspects of your life and property. We will discuss a wide variety topics including:
- Life, disability & long-term care planning and insurance
- Commercial & personal property & casualty insurance
- Personal Finance and Investment
- Business valuation
- Commercial and residential lending
- Property rights
- Personal & spiritual growth
- Pets and animal husbandry
- Physical, emotional and intellectual well-being
- Energy Policy
- Taxes and legal matters
- And whatever strikes our fancy!
Check-out our past shows (below) and tune-in Tuesdays at 1pm Pacific Time on KPRL 1230 AM 99.3FM or listen to the live feed https://kprl.com/kprl-1230am-radio-live-stream/
Call with your questions, (805) 238-KPRL (5775).