Join Susan and me for our weekly radio broadcast, Protecting What Matters, (www.pwmradio.com) Tuesdays on KPRL at 12:30pm (Pacific Time).
- Tomorrow’s guests and topics will include:
- 12:25 – 1:00pm — Dan Cappel, Hedges Insurance Agency in Atascadero
- Differences between Medicare Advantage & Medicare Supplement Drug Plans.
- Differences between the most popular traditional Medicare Supplement plans.
- Growing role of Medi-Medi plans for seniors with special needs.
- Future of Medicare and Medicare supplements.
- 1:00 – 2:00pm – Mark Lynch, Financial Elder Abuse Attorney-at-Law
- Why/how California law has evolved over the years to address Financial Elder Abuse.
- Who are the typical perpetrators of financial elder abuse?
- How not to become a victim.
Now you can enjoy past shows of Protecting What Matters on our website (https://blazenbear.com/protecting-what-matters/)
Protecting What Matters now begins at 12:25pm (Pacific Time). We hope you enjoy our new extended format.
Tomorrow’s show can be heard live on KPRL, 1230 AM & 99.3 FM or you can listen online at https://kprl.com/kprl-1230am-radio-live-stream/. We’d very much like to hear from you during the show, (805) 238-5775 (KPRL), but if you’d rather email your comments and questions, please send to [email protected].
Email us at [email protected] with questions, show ideas and comments.