Currently, 78% of business owners plan to fund their retirement through the sale of their business. So, if you don’t know its value, how meaningful is your financial plan? Business valuation informs critical decisions by providing clear insight into:
1. Income today.
2. Income tomorrow (retirement).
3. Understanding how your business stacks up against the competition so you can enhance its value, which helps enhance 1 and 2 above.
That which is measured, improves is an axiom of business planning. Without a deep detailed understanding of your business value, how would you know if you:
· Are being as tax-efficient as possible;
· Should invest money into new equipment or expansion;
· Are paying yourself too much or too little;
· Are utilizing business cash flow to cover risk and build a solid financial future for you and your family.
Enhancing one’s current and future financial position is a key motivator for most business owners. With a meaningful business valuation in hand, an owner can begin to answer some key financial planning questions, such as:
· What are you currently doing to better your financial future?
· What do you like most about your current financial position?
· What don’t you like about your current financial position?
· What would you like to see enhanced or improved?
And then, what would you ultimately like to accomplish with your business and personal financial strategy?
Our business valuation service, powered by Biz Equity, is affordable, quick and profoundly insightful. The 29-page report will give you:
· Four valuation numbers: equity, asset, enterprise and liquidation value.
· Comparative Key Performance Indicators specific to your industry.
· Risk analysis and recommended solutions.
· Annual reviews to track progress towards your goals and assist you in making mid- course corrections.
What’s your business really worth? Call or email me today – (805) 635-7200 or [email protected].