Join Susan and Barry
for our weekly radio broadcast, Protecting What Matters, (www.pwmradio.com) Tuesdays on KPRL at 1pm (Pacific Time). Tomorrow’s show will feature:
- Teresa Rhyne & Jesse Hancox of The Rhyne Law Group.
Topics to include:
- Proper business entity structure.
- Buy/sell and shareholder agreements.
- How the right tax structure for your business leads to tax-efficiency.
- The importance of business valuation.
Now you can enjoy past shows of Protecting What Matters on our website (https://blazenbear.com/protecting-what-matters/)
Tomorrow’s show can be heard live on KPRL, 1230 AM & 99.3 FM or you can listen online at https://kprl.com/kprl-1230am-radio-live-stream/. We’d very much like to hear from you during the show, (805) 238-5775 (KPRL), but if you’d rather email your comments and questions, please send to [email protected].
Email us at [email protected] with questions, show ideas and comments.