Join Susan and Barry
for our weekly radio broadcast, Protecting What Matters, (www.pwmradio.com) Tuesdays on KPRL at 1pm (Pacific Time). Tomorrow’s show will feature:
- Melinda Sokolowski, Child, Youth and Family Services Division Director of the Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo (CAPSLO) discussing the importance of their work in Supporting Father Involvement. Topics to include:
- CAPSLO’s work with U.C. Berkeley & Yale Universities on the importance of father
involvement with their children.
- How children and families benefit from constructive involvement with their fathers.
- Best practices for implementing father involvement programs.
- CAPSLO’s plans for future father involvement programs.
Now you can enjoy past shows of Protecting What Matters on our website (https://blazenbear.com/protecting-what-matters/)
Tomorrow’s show can be heard live on KPRL, 1230 AM & 99.3 FM or you can listen online at https://kprl.com/kprl-1230am-radio-live-stream/. We’d very much like to hear from you during the show, (805) 238-5775 (KPRL), but if you’d rather email your comments and questions, please send to [email protected].
Email us at [email protected] with questions, show ideas and comments.