Why is it that only 2% of small business owners know the value of their business? Traditional business valuation wasn’t built with the business owner in mind. It’s intrusive, slow, off-line and expensive. Blaze ‘n Bear Insurance Services has invested in an innovative cloud-based technology that harnesses the power of big data to deliver accurate and efficient business valuations for companies of almost any size. And this service is free to qualified firms that work with us.
Our business valuation service is online and uses stringent security measures to ensure privacy of data. The process is relatively quick, using information readily available from your most recent tax returns. The process is dynamic. You can watch your progress live as the value tracker changes when you enter data. You will see how your company stacks up against the competition and you will be empowered to project future growth trends more accurately. You don’t have to complete the process all at once; you can save your work and come back later. You can even send a link to your tax or bookkeeping professional so they can complete the data input. Our business valuation process is actually fun and easy. Oh, and did I mention there’s no cost to you?
There are many reasons why an accurate business valuation is important:
· Better understand your business and its potential
· Know the value of your largest asset so you can plan for retirement
· Ensure that your business and family are properly protected
· Create buy/sell agreements with business partners
· Protect your business against the loss of a key employee
· Identify crucial members of your team so you can align incentives with results
· Create succession and estate plans
· Explore funding options
· Get a better price at time of sale
Knowing the true value of your business is critical to proper business planning and achieving personal goals. Through our business valuation process, we can help answer the questions that will lead you to make informed decisions for the future.
What’s your business really worth? Let’s find out! CLICK HERE TO START